About the Blog Name

Raconteur is another word for story-teller. In Jueteng (a Filipino number game of chance), 11 is a number for soul. So literally, The Raconteur 11 means The Storyteller's Soul.

Friday, May 4, 2012

ROOFTOP



Written in mind 03-28-2008
Written in paper 04-02-2008 4:02PM
“At some point in your life, you’ll realize that you have done so much for someone already that the only next possible step is to let go.




Hi STAIRS thanks for making my way easy
To the rooftop my fave place where I keep myself busy.
Here I paint. I write. I become care free
And at night time cry, out of self-pity.

Hi ROOFTOP I’m here again how do you do?
It’s been a while since I ran away from you.
I know you know why I have to go,
It’s about someone you know who.

Hi CLOUDS thanks for blocking the sky
You are like him; I can’t reach, so high!
For three years, I keep passing by
But he never gave me smile, or just lend a hi!

Hi MYSELF have you gone tired?
Why not tell him, forget what’ll happen; at least you’ve tried,
Ah! But no! It’s hard
It’s not as easy as playing my cards.

So bye now rooftop, I have to leave again,
Coz you see?!  I can’t bear a lot more pain,
Seeing him with her, I know my love is in vain,
And continuing loving him is a tiresome fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comments.